Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3 month update, Easter Bunny pic and St. Patricks Day!

So it's been a couple of weeks and we have been SOO busy. We finally had Easter Bunny Pics made, celebrated Bean's first St. Patrick's Day, his three month birthday and enjoyed a much needed vacay in Texas with our family!

We can start with the Easter pictures. Since there are two malls within a close range of my house, I ended up getting two different pictures made with two different Easter bunnies. Dumb, I know but after getting the first picture made I went to the bigger mall and found out that the Easter bunny was there as well. One of the pictures turned out horrible and I wasn't very happy because they didn't even hold him right so his bunny shirt didn't really show! O well, what can you do? At least one of his little eyes was open!


 
^Worn out from the day's festivities and trying to hold his bottle at the Olive Garden. ^


St. Patrick's Day and his third month fell on the same day! That morning I put his little St. Patrick's Day shirt on him and some cute khaki's. We decided to spend the day with his granny because we were leaving for Texas on Monday and we wouldn't be back for a week. (She has withdrawals if she hasn't seen him in a couple of days) We had so much fun there taking pictures and just playing around with him. His personality is so unique and amazing! I have been very blessed with this happy, happy baby!






3 Month Stats
Weight: 11.8 pounds
Length: 23.5 inches

Likes
 The ABC song
Good Night, Little Bear (book)
Bumbo
Watching Baby Einstein, Sprout and Nick Jr.

Dislikes
When his bottle is finished
Tummy time




 
Can't wait to see what changes the fourth month will bring! My little compadre is growing up so fast on me. Sometimes I feel like I don't have as much time as I would like too document his growth. Sticking to this blog for his updates has helped me tremendously. It's a huge stress reliever and it makes me very happy to know that when I update about him, I can always go back to my blog to check dates or to just reminisce about the baby days!
 
Well that's it for 3 months! We are headed into the fourth month with bells on!
God Bless and stay tuned for the Texas update! I have a ton of pictures to share.
XoxO <3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment