Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just a little update...

Well it's safe to say that I have been highly emotional lately. Bean is growing so fast! I remember checking in to the hospital the night before his birth, to get ready for the next day's induction. It seems like yesterday. Now he is almost three months old and changing so much everyday. I'm so in love with this little guy! I cherish every smile, every tear and every moment with him. <3 Blessed doesn't even begin to cover how I feel every day of my life. I'm really excited about this month because we will be celebrating his first St. Patricks Day and his first Easter. I have already made it clear that I LOVE holidays and since this year will be full of firsts, I have to go big! I ordered Bean St. Patricks Day and Easter onesies with his name embroidered on them. They should both be here tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I really want to take him to get his picture made with the Easter bunny at the mall wearing the Easter one :) Hopefully he doesn't cry like I did when I was a child. Apparently, I went running! But who wouldn't? Large, furry, rabbit with big eyes? Nah, not for me.
 
So anyway, I finally bought a bumbo. I've been passing it up for a few weeks but this last time, I threw it in the buggy. I needed something to help with the strengthening his neck muscles because he throws a mortal fit during tummy time. He wasn't so sure about it at first but when J and I sit in front of him and talk in a high pitched voice, he gives us that big gummy grin!
 


^Love that little smile^
 
The day I bought the bumbo, I decided to try out a squeaky toy. That went over great. I had him in his carseat, sitting on top where he could see me. I put the monkey up to him, made it squeak and he LOVED it! I was so happy. He grinned the whole time I was in Target and did not get fussy at all because of that thing. It's suppose to be the boy version of Sophie the Giraffe apparently. Atleast I think so. Everyone has those giraffe's and I would have for sure gotten one eventually but this one looked so cute and a little more boyish. He also grabbed it, while it was laying in the car seat and put the monkey's tail in his mouth! Cutest thing ever. I was shocked that he actually grabbed something so I forgot to take a picture. By the time, I dug my phone out of the diaper bag, he had dropped it in to his lap :/ The only downside to this toy is that I have to keep it put away when we aren't playing with it because my dogs of course think it is for them.
 
If you would like to purchase this life saver, just click on this link.
You will not be disappointed!
 
 
 
This week, J and I took my sister and her boyfriend out for their birthday dinner. They picked Longhorn, but no complaints here because it is so good! Bean did great. He played and laughed the whole time!
 Little papi dressed in his best for dinner :)
 
 
Me and Little Papi!
 
Look out for Bean's three month update. Hopefully I will be posting it on Sunday or Monday morning!
God Bless <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment