Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our day out..

Today Bean and I had a crazy, fun day out! I was planning to take him to the mall to get his picture made with the Easter Bunny but unfortunately I was wrong on the date. Since he will be there tomorrow, we are going back! I put him in the stroller instead of the carrier because I want him to actually EnJoy strolling around. He was so good! I soon realized that we had been in the mall for so long that it was time for him to eat again. He was screaming bloody murder! I sat down at the table and made his bottle. I went ahead and fed him while everyone looked on as they passed by. Of course I received lots of smiles and comments about him and his little outfit. I'm so proud of this little guy! After he ate, I laid him on my lap and starting eating my snack from the pretzel place. He cackled and gave me his little semi laugh (since he hasn't gotten the hang of it yet). I enjoyed sitting there and just watching him. It's amazing to think about how one little person can change your life so much. I'd do anything for this kid. He has me wrapped around his little tiny fingers.
 
 
:)
 
After we left the mall, we ventured out to Target. (My all time favorite store) Bean fell asleep on the way but as soon as I put his car seat on the buggy, he woke up. I was walking around the clothes section when I heard a little grunt. I looked into the car seat and I heard a big splat! Oh gosh...He was pooping! This was no normal poop people, it was the poop of all poops! I kept hearing splat, splat, splat as I ran to get his formula so we could hurry and check out. I slapped that car seat in the car and hurried home. Good thing we only live 2 minutes away! When I got him out of his car seat, I put him against my chest and walked into the bedroom. I laid him on a blanket on my bed and realized my shirt was wet. AH! There was poopy on my sleeve, my chest and all over him. How did I not see this when I got him out of the car seat??!! I stripped us both naked, put on some comfy clothes and mentally prepared myself for what I was going to find in the diaper. Ugh is all I can say. I opened it up, wiped him down with a ton of wipes and put his other diapy on! He was so happy and smiley when this little episode was over. I think he was getting a kick out of how freaked out I was.
 
So tomorrow we are going to try for the Easter Bunny picture again! I'm crossing my fingers that there won't be too long of a line. Being stationary for too long=one peed off little Bean. I may be able to post again before Sundays three month and St. Patrick's Day update. I will have my little cousin here to help me take care of Bean so I'm sure we will have an interesting time.
God Bless <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment