Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liebster Award

So happy to have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I just recently started to get the hang of blogging and I enjoy updating and reading stories from other bloggers as well. A giant thank you to Taryn at http://achaoticfunlife.blogspot.com/ for nominating me. I appreciate it more than you know!
 
I learned from Taryn's blog that the award is a way to let others know more about you and to connect with other bloggers who share similar interests. Here are the rules:

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger set up for you and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you are passing the award to.
3. Choose new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award onto and and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and let them know you nominated them.
5. No tag backs.
 
11 Random facts about myself
1. I'm no good at cooking!
2. I love reality TV
3. Texas Longhorns all the way :D
4. Eating out is my favorite thing to do
5. Winter is the best.
6. Not too keen on going out of the country, even for a nice vacay!
7. I'm very protective of my family
8. I'm an auntie to 11 kiddos
9. I was a major tattle tale as a child
10. I played lots of instruments in the school band
11. My favorite past time is taking pictures of my little Bean
 
I'm handing off the Liebster Award to:
bLOUty Tips -Amazing Beauty Tutorials
Our Little Peanut-Baby Cefalu -Blogs about sweet little ones just melts my heart!
 
 My 11 Questions From Taryn
1. If you could have dinner with one recognizable famous person (dead or alive), who would it be and why? Most definitely Ronald Reagan. He was an amazing President with morals and good values. He truly cared for our country and people and he wanted to make a difference.
2. If you could give new Mom's one piece of advice, what would it be? "Just Breathe", you will be wishing these hectic moments back before you know it.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes and why? "I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life" These words were spoken by Ronald Reagan. I love this quote because it is so true!
4. What sound do you love? East to West by Casting Crowns
5. Why did you start blogging? I thought it would be a fun way to document our new life with Bean.
6. What is your favorite recipe that you make? Cream Cheese Bars, hands down, the best! If you click my pinterest link on the right tab you will find this recipe under my desserts board. Yum!
7. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The first launch into space!
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? Share with some of my family and do what I could to help those in need.
9. What is the best thing about being a Mommy? There are so many things to name. Just knowing that he is yours, is the best feeling in the world.
10. What was one of the best parties or events you've ever been to? My husbands' residency graduation! I was so proud of him!
11. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? Forgiving but still letting go of negative people.

11 Questions for the ones I handed the award over too.
1. Who is the most influential person in your life and why?
2. What is one controversial topic that you are willing to stand up for?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What would be your dream vacation?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What was your favorite subject in high school?
8. How important are your friends to you?
9. What is your favorite household decorating style?
10. Do you have a favorite makeup brand?
11. What do you like to do for fun?
 
Looking forward to doing Bean's 3 month update post on Sunday! God Bless! <3

1 comment:

  1. So glad you participated! Looking forward to Bean's next update :)

    ReplyDelete