Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Little Bit of Randomness!

Right now I'm getting way ahead of myself. Another holiday is coming up and I'm so excited for Bean's first St. Patrick's Day! I have picked a few outfits for him already. The links to these outfits are below the pictures.
 
 



 
I can't wait to dress him up and do his little chalkboard picture!
 
This was J's off week so we had a great weekend together. Staying home and relaxing is beginning to be our new routine these days. I have to get out of this lazy, hermit stage that I am in. If I'm not cleaning, I'm on the couch with Bean watching tv. I'm breaking out the Zumba DvD's tomorrow so that may help me. All I do is hang around in yoga pants, leggings, t-shirts and pj's. I think this may be because I was in a 3/4 (smallest I have ever been) before I found out I was pregnant and now I'm hanging out in the 10/11 range. I realize that this isn't a bad size to be because believe it or not, sometimes I feel comfortable with it. It's just that I had worked so hard to get down to the weight I WAS. I'm hoping that Zumba will give me alot of energy and help my self-confidence.
 
I tried to make coffee tonight. HA! I texted my mama-in-law and asked her how she made the coffee when she was here and she gave me the exact directions. I'm pretty sure I did everything she said but of course, I threw that junk out. It was gross! Seriously, I can't even make coffee?
 
This post was titled A Little Bit of Randomness for a reason. It was random!
 
Here are few pics of Bean to brighten your day

 
:D

 


2 comments:

  1. Your little bean is just precious! I'm a new follower and am also going to be a new Mommy in 5 short weeks. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award. I hope you participate and i look forward to learning more about you. Go to my latest post at www.achaoticfunlife.blogspot.com for details.
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad to have a follower and I will definitely participate and follow your blog as well. Congrats on your little one! I can't wait to read your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete