Thursday, February 21, 2013

He's Here!

Before I share the birth story, take a look at these awesome maternity pics. These were done by J's sister Kelley who owns and operates Moments Photography by Kelley in Laredo Texas. You can view her Website or Facebook. Check out her page and like it, she does amazing work!
 


 
 
12/17/12
Labor and Delivery!
 
 
When they tell you that you forget how painful labor was after your baby is here, they are right! I can remember how crazy I was and how I just wanted to go home but I can't remember the actual pain part. I kicked J out of the room for a few minutes (poor guy) but I eventually let him come back in. After I started pushing it seemed like it was taking a lifetime for everything to be over. Finally at 8:43 p.m., out little bean was born :)
 
Alessandro Sebastian Garcia
6lbs, 2oz 19 inches long
 
     

 
 
First we had each other, then we had you, now we have everything!
 
 



Poor thing scratched his face in the nursery. I'm not sure how that happened considering I sent him back there with his little mittens on. 



 I took about a million pictures of him during our stay in the hospital but these are the cutest ones, scratched face and all :)
This last pic of him is the day we were able to go home! I was so happy to get him here.
Get ready for my next post, Bringing Home Baby! I had no idea how hard that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment